ABC- Always learning, Blogs, Concepts

 

This week has definitely been a week of growth.  I feel as though I am finally starting to gain the insight needed to begin planning (more than just a daydream) my future business.  I think if I start with the lessons I have learned thus far, and build upon it each week, each semester, I will be exactly where I need to be by the time I graduate.

Key Concepts- I need to know and understand the bare minimum of what I need to kick off my business, and what it will take to ensure my business is viable.  I need to have a plan for adding to my business in the future, so that it can grow, and I need to ensure that I have set myself up for the easiest transition to adding on the business. I do not want to start from scratch again as I succeed, I want to be able to build from what I have already built.  Like an addition on a house.

Learn the easy way- I want to read as much as I can and learn from others’ mistakes.  Why cost myself time and money, if I can learn from the mistakes that others’ have already made and make it easier on myself.  I have started following three blogs to learn from (to start) *How to find a Good Domain Name, *Work Happy, *Small Biz Survival.  These should be a good start in the right direction.

 

Things to learn- I need to start finding laws and ordinances that are going to apply to me, to make start up go as smoothly as possible.

Comments